- All sales on sale items are final, no Returns possible. Thank you!
Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” represents an authentic garment made of chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy) and “Espresso Coffee” color viscose lining.The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Time.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1940s Sports Jacket
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Possibility of Made-to-Measure
- Weight: heavyweight
- Leather: chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved markings
- 3 zipper front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Optional elbow and back Armor Pockets
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps