One of the most famous pieces from Iron Heart, their ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts. This western shirt is in an exclusive Iron Heart designed navy blue/black ombré check 12oz fabric, woven from Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains, double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet heavy, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
- We suggest sizing up one to two sizes form your regular Shirt size. One size to wear it fitted, two sizes to wear it loose.
- Made in Japan
- Western shirt
- 12oz Aspero cotton
- UHF (ultra heavy flannel)
- Iron Heart original 12oz ultra heavyweight ombré check cotton flannel in navy/black
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo’d Permex snaps with button at the collar
- Two external snap fastened chest pockets
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- Red bobbin thread
- One-washed – potential to shrink half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying